PUMA is pairing up again with one of rock's most influential artists, Paul Stanley from KISS. The American rock band formed in New York City in 1973, and went on to release 44 albums, selling more than 100 million albums worldwide. The band is known for its performance and style - from their make-up and costumes, to their unconventional performances with smoking guitars, shooting rockets, levitating drum kits and pyrotechnics.
Rock on in Paul Stanley's super bold, glittery and shiny reworking of our 1982 GV Special tennis trainer. No matter where you take these kicks, it will be game, set and match for you.
- Silver and gold upper with glitter finishing
- Rubber midsole in leopard execution
- Rubber outsole for grip
- Lace closure
- Perforated toe cap
- PUMA Formstrip on medial and lateral sides
- PUMA x PAUL STANLEY Label on tongue
- PUMA GV Special branding on lateral side
- PUMA Cat Logo on heel