FAAS 600 S v2 Women's Running Shoes:
The FAAS 600 S v2 is PUMA's pinnacle women's stability running shoe. It features a dual-layer midsole with PUMA's new proprietary FaasFoamInfinity8 bottom layer for increased resiliency and a top layer consisting of FaasFoamLite for longer lasting lightweight cushioning. The shoe is also equipped with our innovative FAAS Engineered Stability Zone technology, which slows down the rate of pronation. Stability is engineered into the midsole without added weight, guiding your foot and encouraging neutral running. The FAAS 600 S v2 features a women's specific upper that gives you a personalised and comfortable fit with its breathable and lightweight Engineered Mesh. The upper has an asymmetrical design that contours the female foot, allows for a wider forefoot fit with more flexibility, and includes a bunion zone.
- Stay steady with supportCELL.
- Engineered AirMesh for breathability and comfort.
- Strategically placed WeaveMesh for upper support.
- EVERFIT 2.0: Improved upper lockdown technology.
- High-rebound OrthoLite® sockliner.
- External heel counter to protect and stabilise.
- FaasFoamInfinity8 increases step-in comfort.
- FaasFoamLite for soft, lightweight cushioning.
- Engineered Stability slows down rate of pronation.
- 8mm heel-to-toe drop for midfoot running.
- Flexibility through deeper forefoot flex grooves.
- Highly abrasion-resistant EverTrack+ rubber.
- Added durability in high-wear areas.