Whether you are in mood for a fast-paced practice or a mindful breathing session, this studio chic and street ready Exhale Crop Top will be the one you reach out for in your wardrobe. The enhanced breathability keeps you cool and comfortable as the action heats up and you'll have all the support you need for energizing your entire system.
When designing the Exhale Collection, PUMA made thoughtful decisions around sustainability by using eco-conscious materials, such as at least 70% recycled polyester, and by fully offsetting any unavoidable emissions.
PUMA is committed to reducing its environmental impact and live up to its code of being “Forever Better”. That is why Cara Delevingne decided to partner with PUMA to create a performance collection that would combine two of her biggest passions – yoga and the environment.
To offset any unavoidable emissions, PUMA partnered with First Climate, a leading provider of services relating to carbon neutrality, green energy, and water management to purchase credits toward the construction of small-sized biogas plants for rural energy supply, which is used to replace conventional fuels like firewood or coal.
The collection is made for those who want to make a more mindful space – spiritually, mentally, and environmentally, without losing any performance benefits.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- dryCELL: PUMA's designation for moisture-wicking properties that help keep you dry and comfortable
- Contains Recycled Material: Made with recycled fibres. One of PUMA's answers to reduce its environmental impact.
- Tight fit
- Mesh inserts for enhanced breathability
- Ribbed texture for an elevated look
- Metallic graphics at bottom left
- Recycled polyester and elastane
- Mesh: 87% polyester, 13% elastane
- Rib: 91% polyester, 9% elastane
- Shell: 84% polyester, 16% elastane
- Do Not Iron Print
- Do Not Use Fabric Softener
- Use Only Mild Detergent
- Wash And Iron Inside Out
- Wash With Similar Colours