PUMA is pairing up again with one of rock's most influential artists, Paul Stanley from KISS. The American rock band formed in New York City in 1973, and went on to release 44 albums, selling more than 100 million albums worldwide. The band is known for its performance and style - from their make-up and costumes, to their unconventional performances with smoking guitars, shooting rockets, levitating drum kits and pyrotechnics.
Game, set and match. From our 1982 tennis archive, the GV Special is hitting the streets again in this rock and roll interpretation straight out of the hands of Paul Stanley. How bold is that?
- Leather upper with leopard fake fur detailing
- Rubber midsole in zebra execution
- Rubber outsole for grip
- Lace closure
- Perforated toe cap
- PUMA Formstrip on medial and lateral sides
- PUMA x PAUL STANLEY Label on tongue
- PUMA GV Special branding on lateral side
- PUMA Cat Logo on heel