Founded in 2013 by professional footballers Demy de Zeeuw, Eljero Elia and Gregory van der Wiel, BALR. produce threads of football and luxury fashion from their Amsterdam home base. Setting out to cater for the needs of the modern professional player, PUMA and BALR. have come together this season to provide you with a bold new take on football apparel styles and boots.
Step into the style and performance future of football in the stunning FUTURE 4.1 BALR., featuring our advanced NETFIT technology to ensure the perfect fit and support for any foot shape and superior lock-down. Paired with an evoKNIT pro upper and RAPIDAGILITY outsole for sharp bursts of speed, you are set to leave the competition in the dust.
FEATURES + BENEFITS
- evoKNIT: PUMA's knitted design and seamless technology for lightweight, breathable, form-fitting comfort and the ultimate ergonomic fit
- NETFIT: PUMA's innovative and customizable net lacing technology for multiple lacing options and optimal fit
- RAPIDAGILITY soleplate: PUMA's lightweight, reactive, high-traction combo of smartly placed conical and bladed studs
- 3D Havoc Frame for game-changing control
- Ultra lightweight and reactive outsole with a combination of bladed and conical studs
- BALR. Label at tongue
- BALR.-branded laces
- PUMA Cat Logo on lateral side
- Life of a BALR. branding at heel
- Shiny metallic outsole
- Suitable for use on both firm natural surfaces and artificial grass
- FG/AG: Firm Ground/Artificial Ground