The products of our First Mile collection use sustainable yarn that’s made from recycled plastic. First Mile is a people-focused network that strengthens micro-economies in Taiwan, Haiti, and Honduras. By employing people to collect plastic bottles which will be recycled, First Mile creates jobs and reduces environmental waste.
Provoke XT is designed for fierce female athletes with a strong, stylish look. In this new edition, we're teaming up with First Mile to unite sport and sustainability by using fibres made from recycled plastic. Fearless contrast colours, a bold high-collar silhouette and chunky TPU tooling combine in these eco-friendly training shoes.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- First Mile: The PUMA and First Mile recycling initiative turns plastic waste into products and empowers socially disadvantaged people.
- Mid boot
- Dynamic high collar
- Midfoot and heel TPU piece for support during training
- Rubber outsole features zoned traction pods for lightweight agility
- Lace closure for a snug fit
- TPU PUMA Formstrip at lateral side
- Flag label with PUMA Wordmark at heel
- Label with First Mile branding at tongue