The products of our First Mile collection use sustainable yarn that’s made from recycled plastic. First Mile is a people-focused network that strengthens micro-economies in Taiwan, Haiti, and Honduras. By employing people to collect plastic bottles which will be recycled, First Mile creates jobs and reduces environmental waste.
This edition of the LVL-UP training shoe unites high-tech performance with sustainable production. With materials made from recycled plastic bottles, these shoes provide unbeatable cushioning with a LQDCELL and ProFoam midsole, a high-traction outsole and a TPU heel piece for firm support – all channelled into a sleek, modern design.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- CMEVA: PUMA's compression-moulded EVA material for lightweight performance
- First Mile: The PUMA and First Mile recycling initiative that turns plastic waste into products and empowers socially disadvantaged people.
- LQDCELL: PUMA's solution for stable cushioning engineered with liquid hexagonal cells
- ProFoam: PUMA's lightweight, high-rebound EVA midsole solution provides instant cushioning and a responsive ride
- Low boot
- Levelled midsole with sculpted LQDCELL heel and ProFoam cushioning
- Outsole with zoned rubber traction pods for agility and stability
- TPU piece at heel provides stability for your foot
- PUMA Formstrip at lateral side
- Label with PUMA Wordmark at tongue
- Label with First Mile branding at lateral side