Central Saint Martins is a world-renowned arts and design college based in London. Created in collaboration with the college’s fashion students, PUMA x CENTRAL SAINT MARTINS is an innovative and eco-conscious collection for a more hopeful future. PUMA's collaboration with the world-renowned Central Saint Martins fashion school in London focuses on the urgent topic of global water shortages, and this backpack has been specifically designed to use materials and production processes that require minimal water at every stage. This backpack takes a stand for sustainable fashion while serving maximum style, with a futuristic all-over print and striking contrast detailing.
- Reversed two-way zip opening into main compartment
- Metal zip pulls with PUMA No. 1 Logo on zip to main compartment
- Two-way zip opening into front pocket
- Two front zip pockets with reversed and printed zip tracks
- Metal zip pullers with PUMA Cat Logo and drawcords on front pockets
- Webbing loop underneath right front pocket
- Drawcord with contrasting cord stopper on front panel
- Side slip-in pocket
- Padded air mesh backing
- Internal laptop compartment with elasticated opening
- Two padded, ergonomically designed air mesh shoulder straps with contrasting plastic adjusters
- Webbing handle
- "PUMA FUTURE FASHION" print on front right pocket
- Reflective label with PUMA Cat Logo on one shoulder strap.
- AOP warning: Products with all-over-printed graphics might not exactly match the images