For our RE.GEN collection PUMA wanted to rethink waste. The collection is made from PUMA’s own waste material and other recycled materials: leather off-cuts, cotton off-cuts, and polyester made from recycled plastic.
The RE.GEN collection is inspired by the ethos of regeneration: rebuilding or repairing something that's been lost or damaged.
This compact shoulder bag features a minimalist silhouette with chunky hardware and RE.GEN labels for a disruptive, modern aesthetic. It's made with 100% recycled materials, reducing waste and helping support more tenable manufacturing processes.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- RE.GEN: The RE.GEN collection is inspired by the idea of regeneration. In an effort to reduce industry waste and repair our changing world, we've used non-virgin materials.
- Contains Recycled Material: Made with recycled fibers. One of PUMA's answers to reduce our environmental impact.
- Zip opening into main compartment
- Zip pocket on front
- Contrast colour padded shoulder panel and elasticated bands
- Plastic D-ring for keys and other attachments
- Grosgrain loop pullers with contrast zig-zag stitching
- Slip pocket on interior lining
- Adjustable webbing shoulder strap with plastic hardware
- RE.GEN recycled silicone badge on front panel
- Label on back panel explaining the RE.GEN story
- 100% Recycled polyester
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Shell: 100% polyester
- Do Not Use Detergent
- Remove Wet Items Immediately
- Wipe Clean With A Damp Cloth When Required