For our RE.GEN collection PUMA wanted to rethink waste. The collection is made from PUMA’s own waste material and other recycled materials: leather off-cuts, cotton off-cuts, and polyester made from recycled plastic.
As its name may suggest, the RE.GEN Collection is inspired by the concept of regeneration.
Only non-virgin and eco-friendly materials were used to create this bag, which has a zip opening into the main compartment, an asymmetric zip pocket on the front and a zip pocket inside.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- RE.GEN: The RE.GEN collection is inspired by the idea of regeneration. In an effort to reduce industry waste and repair our changing world, we've used non-virgin materials.
- Contains Recycled Material: Made with recycled fibres. One of PUMA's answers to reduce its environmental impact.
- Open top into main compartment with magnetic snap button closure
- Detachable zipped pouch inside main compartment with printed graphic and PUMA Cat Logo
- Recycled silicone RE.GEN badge on front
- "FOREVER BETTER" print on front panel
- Tyvek RE.GEN label on back panel
- 100% Recycled 150D polyester lining with all-over PUMA branding and PU backing
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Shell: 100% polyester
- Do Not Use Detergent
- Remove Wet Items Immediately
- Wipe Clean With A Damp Cloth When Required