For our RE.GEN collection PUMA wanted to rethink waste. The collection is made from PUMA’s own waste material and other recycled materials: leather off-cuts, cotton off-cuts, and polyester made from recycled plastic.
The RE.GEN collection is inspired by the idea of regeneration in our changing world. It’s a dynamic collection that’s constructed from our own industry waste and other recycled materials, broken down and then remade into usable, non-virgin fabrics. Regenerate your streetstyle with this relaxed fit tee featuring a bold all-over print, asymmetric hem and more sustainable materials.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- RE.GEN: The RE.GEN collection is inspired by the idea of regeneration. In an effort to reduce industry waste and repair our changing world, we've used non-virgin materials.
- Contains Recycled Material: Made with recycled fibres. One of PUMA's answers to reduce its environmental impact.
- Relaxed fit
- Self-fabric crew neck
- Double needle stitching
- All-over print design
- Tyvek badge graphic on back
- PUMA Archive No. 1 Logo TPU badge on front
- AOP warning: Product with all-over-printed graphics might not exactly match the images
- Cotton and recycled cotton
- Rib: 96% cotton, 4% elastane
- Shell: 100% cotton
- Use Detergent For Colours
- Wash And Iron Inside Out
- Wash With Similar Colours