Head turner. Impact maker. The First Mile Wind Jacket is all about the important details—from its classic style to sustainable materials. The jacket uses yarn from recycled plastic bottles, sustainably sourced from communities of collectors. First Mile fabrics are created with plastic bottles responsibly collected from Haiti, Honduras and Taiwan to create sustainable jobs and reduce environmental waste. Each bottle is sorted, cleaned, shredded, and turned into yarn that makes products with purpose. Every time you purchase these products you support local opportunity and create positive impact. Puma Golf x First Mile is defining sustainability and sport.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- First Mile: The PUMA and First Mile recycling initiative turns plastic waste into products and empowers socially disadvantaged people.
- Contains Recycled Material: Made with recycled fibres. One of PUMA's answers to reduce its environmental impact.
- Shell: 100% polyester
- Close All Fastenings
- Do Not Iron Accessories/Trims
- Do Not Use Fabric Softener
- Use Only Mild Detergent
- Wash And Iron Inside Out
- Wash With Similar Colours