The products of our First Mile collection use sustainable yarn that’s made from recycled plastic. First Mile is a people-focused network that strengthens micro-economies in Taiwan, Haiti, and Honduras. By employing people to collect plastic bottles which will be recycled, First Mile creates jobs and reduces environmental waste.
Train in sustainable style in our Mono Texture Pants from PUMA x FIRST MILE. Created entirely from sustainably-sourced yarn and engineered with dryCELL technology for advanced moisture-wicking, these innovative pants will keep you going in eco-conscious style. Each purchase of a PUMA x FIRST MILE product helps local communities to help create sustainable jobs and positive social impact.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- First Mile: PUMA x First Mile turns plastic waste into products and empowers socially disadvantaged people.
- dryCELL: PUMA’s designation for moisture-wicking properties that help keep you dry and comfortable
- Regular fit
- Adjustable elasticised waistband
- Bungie cuffs
- Pocket Bag: 100% polyester
- Shell: 86% polyester, 14% elastane
- Close All Fastenings
- Do Not Iron Print
- Do Not Use Fabric Softener
- Use Only Mild Detergent
- Wash And Iron Inside Out
- Wash With Similar Colours