Drawing inspiration from the city of Tokyo, traditional Japanese patterns and the sport of Kemari, this collaboration with the magazine SHUKYU is a riot of eye-catching design. Best of all, it's made from recycled fibres, for fashion you can feel good about.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Contains Recycled Material: Made with recycled fibres. One of PUMA’s answers to reduce its environmental impact.
- dryCELL: PUMA’s designation for moisture-wicking properties that help keep you dry and comfortable
- Graphic print inspired by traditional Japanese patterns at front
- Graphics inspired by Kemari
- Woven crest at left chest featuring traditional Japanese graphic
- "SHUKYU" heat transfer logo at centre chest
- Number "11" at back, integrated into the Shukyu magazine cover
- 100% Recycled polyester
- Back Body: 100% polyester
- Collar: 100% polyester
Do Not Iron Accessories/Trims
Use Detergent For Colours
Wash And Iron Inside Out
Wash With Similar Colours