The products of our First Mile collection use sustainable yarn that’s made from recycled plastic. First Mile is a people-focused network that strengthens micro-economies in Taiwan, Haiti, and Honduras. By employing people to collect plastic bottles which will be recycled, First Mile creates jobs and reduces environmental waste.
This lightweight training hoodie is made from 84% recycled polyester from post-consumer plastic collected in Taiwan. Equipped with dryCELL moisture-wicking tech and breathable performance mesh, this training top is functional and future-forward.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- First Mile: PUMA x First Mile turns plastic waste into products and empowers socially disadvantaged people.
- dryCELL: PUMA's designation for moisture-wicking properties that help keep you dry and comfortable
- Contains Recycled Material: Made with recycled fibres. One of PUMA's answers to reduce its environmental impact.
- Crew neck
- Long sleeves
- Lightweight breathable performance mesh
- Moisture-wicking fabric
- PUMA x FIRST MILE logo at chest
- First Mile graphic message on back
- Recycled polyester, lycra and polyester
- Pocket Bag: 100% polyester
- Shell: 86% polyester, 14% elastane
- Close All Fastenings
- Do Not Iron Print
- Do Not Use Fabric Softener
- Use Only Mild Detergent
- Wash And Iron Inside Out
- Wash With Similar Colours