Designer Sue Tsai is transforming the New York art scene. Her creations, which are a striking combination of mixed media sculpture and acrylic on canvas, have gone viral, blurring the line between fine art, fashion and pop culture. With the debut of PUMA x SUE TSAI, Sue uses her signature style to tell a story of flowers gone wild, rising up to take the planet back from humanity.
Sue Tsai brings this penchant for contrast to her collab with PUMA and has, for this bag, overlaid a camouflage print with a colourful flower graphic and an embroidered vampire mouth detail. The compact form hangs off two webbing shoulder straps, while the main compartment itself can be opened and closed via a two-way zip. There's an additional zip pocket on the front and a PUMA x SUE TSAI webbed carry handle across the top.
- Two-way zip opening into large main compartment
- Front zip pocket
- Adjustable webbing shoulder straps with plastic buckles
- Webbing carry handle with PUMA x SUE TSAI Logo print
- 100% Polyester
- H25 x W10 x D18 cm (5L)
ZALECENIA DOTYCZĄCE PIELĘGNACJI
- Do Not Use Detergent
- Remove Wet Items Immediately
- Wipe Clean With A Damp Cloth When Required