At PUMA we are dedicated to supporting athletes no matter their journey. We developed our First Mile collection to provide impeccable design and uncompromising sporting staples that support athleticism at every level. First Mile goes out of its way to recycle plastic waste into products and empower socially disadvantaged people to go the distance. First Mile goes out of its way to recycle plastic waste into products and empower socially disadvantaged people to go the distance. Top off any athletic ensemble with futuristic street style and incredible substance in our PUMA x FIRST MILE Woven Running Jacket. We equipped this performance running layer with an extendable hood and mask for outdoor protection, multiple pockets for secure storage solutions and dryCELL technology.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Contains Recycled Material: Made with recycled fibers. One of PUMA's answers to reduce our environmental impact.
- dryCELL: PUMA's designation for moisture-wicking properties that help keep you dry and comfortable
- First Mile: PUMA x First Mile turns plastic waste into products and empowers socially disadvantaged people.
- Regular fit
- Raised neckline with mask and hood features
- Face mask for protection while running
- Elastic loop closure to secure face hood down while running
- Zipped pockets at front
- Elasticated cuffs and hem
- PUMA x FIRST MILE Logo at chest
- Embossed map graphic of Haiti, Honduras and Taiwan
- Back Body: 84% polyester, 16% elastane
- Hood: 89% polyester, 11% elastane
- Shell: 88% polyester, 12% elastane
- Close all fastenings
- Do not iron inner labels
- Do not use fabric softener
- Use only mild detergent
- Wash and iron inside out
- Wash with similar colours