Based out of Shanghai, Tyakasha is taking over the streetwear world with their lively, eclectic prints and designs. For their latest collection, Tyakasha goes intergalactic with designs inspired by an adventurous team of astronauts and their space pirate boat.
TYAKASHA lean heavily towards a graphic cartoon aesthetic in many of their pieces, favouring personality over any kind of gender conformity when designing clothes. That sensibility is on full display with this PUMA x TYAKASHA shoulder bag, which is kitted out in "space pirate" doodles and sketches. Zip pulls open both the main compartment and front pocket, and the bag comes with two detachable, adjustable shoulder straps. The woven PUMA x TYAKASHA label on the front completes the look.
- Zip opening into main compartment
- Front zip pocket
- Adjustable, detachable webbing shoulder strap with metal dog clips and plastic slider
- Adjustable, detachable cord shoulder strap in contrast colour with miniature carabine hooks and knots
- All-over "space pirate" graphic
- Woven sign-off label with PUMA x TYAKASHA Logo inside
- Woven PUMA x TYAKASHA label at front
- W26 x H19.5cm (1.5L)
- Do Not Use Detergent
- Remove Wet Items Immediately
- Wipe Clean With A Damp Cloth When Required