The second season of PUMA x LES BENJAMINS unites cultural heritage, contemporary style and a passion for art and photography, with designs that celebrate exploration and the neverending search for the greatest photograph. Featuring a mix of streetwear, outdoor gear and nature-inspired details, this new collection is ready to walk the streets of New York or climb the mountains of Peru – whatever it takes to get that perfect shot.
LES BENJAMINS founder Bünyamin Aydin has a knack for capturing the spirit of urban landscapes and weaving this into his designs. For these PUMA x LES BENJAMINS Storm sneakers, he's brought a sense of rugged industrialism, coating the upper in mesh and suede and adding a distressed cloud-inspired pattern to the compression-moulded EVA midsole. The rubber outsole ensures grip, and a rubber PUMA x LES BENJAMINS badge adds a strong visual accent to the overall look.
- Mesh upper for breathability
- Cushioned PU upper for breathability
- Rubber outsole for grip
- Lace closure for a snug fit
- Cloud-inspired design at midsole
- PUMA Formstrip at medial and lateral sides
- LES BENJAMINS callout at lateral side
- Rubberised PUMA x LES BENJAMINS badge at tongue
- PUMA Cat Logo at heel