The Carina P takes its inspiration from the 1980s, specifically the laid-back sneaker look you used to find in California beach towns. But you don't have to be a beach bum to appreciate this shoe's sleek silhouette, the flow of its perforation accents or, of course, the rich shiny patent upper.
- Perforating detailing for breathability
- EVA midsole for great cushioning
- Rubber sole for grip and traction
- Subtle PUMA Formstrip and contrasting PUMA No. 1 Logo on lateral side
- PUMA No. 1 Logo on tongue