Our Female Artists series celebrates strong female figures from the creative arts – and when it comes to female icons, it doesn't get stronger than Frida Kahlo, an enduring figurehead of female empowerment and freedom of expression. This reversible jacket is inspired by Kahlo's blend of romantic and avant-garde design, featuring lavish embroidery and ruched edging juxtaposed with high-performance athletic fabrics.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Contains Recycled Material: Made with recycled fibers. One of PUMA's answers to reduce our environmental impact.
- dryCELL: PUMA's designation for moisture-wicking properties that help keep you dry and comfortable
- miDori®: Made with the bio-based finishing treatment miDori® bioWick.
- Full-zip closure with hooded neckline
- Novelty whipstitch detailing
- Embroidered flower crown at hood
- Gold embroidered quote at back bottom hem
- Reversible design
- All-over floral print on inside
- AOP warning: Product with all-over-printed graphics might not exactly match the images
- PUMA x FRIDA KAHLO branding at left chest
- 100% Polyester
- Inner Shell: 100% polyester
- Close all fastenings
- Do not use fabric softener
- Use only mild detergent
- Wash garment in a washing bag
- Wash garment inside out
- Wash with similar colours