PUMA has teamed up with the Croatia-based electric hypercar maker Rimac Automobili to develop the ULTRA SL FG, the world's fastest football boot. This limited-edition boot, of which only 412 pairs will be launched, weighs a gravity-defying 90 grams, combining elite-level stability, traction and lightweight properties with PUMA exclusive innovation.
The ULTRA SL FG's upper is constructed of a super-light woven mesh, coated in a thin layer of TPU skin to give added durability and touch on the ball. The aerodynamic silhouette features two ‘windows' on the heel, which are directly inspired by the body work of the Rimac C_Two. The UTLRA SL also features a PEBAX outsole and integrates a custom-made, extremely lightweight tooling with running spike DNA engineered to boost your speed with ULTRA acceleration on natural grass pitches.
FEATURES + BENEFITS
- MATRYXEVO: PUMA's upper solution aims to provide support during fast-forward motion
- GripControl Pro: Additional GripControl Pro coating improves handling of the ball
- SpeedUnit: PUMA's sole plate solution inspired by running spikes provides unprecedented acceleration
- Lightweight speed boot
- Ultra-lightweight and soft upper material for decisive command over the ball when on the attack
- New ultra-fast outsole infused with running spike DNA for rapid acceleration
- Suitable for use on firm natural surfaces
- FG: Firm Ground