The products of our First Mile collection use sustainable yarn that’s made from recycled plastic. First Mile is a people-focused network that strengthens micro-economies in Taiwan, Haiti, and Honduras. By employing people to collect plastic bottles which will be recycled, First Mile creates jobs and reduces environmental waste.
Recycled yarn, utilitarian pocket details and technical windCELL fabric make this jacket the smart choice for outdoor training. Performance is elevated with elastic hem and cuffs and sleek side seam pockets for multi-use storage.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- windCELL: PUMA's designation for highly functional materials that provide a durable yet breathable protection against wind chill while helping maintain body temperature during exercise
- First Mile: The PUMA and First Mile recycling initiative turns plastic waste into products and empowers socially disadvantaged people.
- Contains Recycled Material: Made with recycled fibres. One of PUMA's answers to reduce its environmental impact.
- Side seam pocket
- First Mile sustainable practice message at front pocket flap
- PUMA x FIRST MILE logo at chest
- 100% Recycled polyester
- Pocket Bag: 87% polyester, 13% elastane
- Shell: 100% polyester
- Close All Fastenings
- Do Not Use Fabric Softener
- Remove Accessories Before Washing
- Use Only Mild Detergent
- Wash Garment Inside Out
- Wash With Similar Colours