For new and seasoned runners alike, the Electrify Nitro is designed for any distance. Biomechanically engineered, featuring a lightweight mesh upper, comfortable foam cushioning, superior all-surface traction and a responsive, durable design, you'll be ready to pound the pavement on pace. A part of our First Mile initiative that turns plastic waste into products while empowering socially disadvantaged populations, this polished pair is part of a larger planetary purpose.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- First Mile: PUMA x First Mile turns plastic waste into products and empowers socially disadvantaged people.
- Recycled Content: The upper of this shoe is made with at least 20% recycled materials as a step toward a better future
- PUMAGRIP: PUMA's durable rubber compound that provides all-surface traction
- ProFoam: PUMA's lightweight, high-rebound EVA midsole solution provides instant cushioning and a responsive ride
- Lightweight and recycled mesh upper
- Biomechanically engineered last
- NITRO FOAM and ProFoam midsole technology for superior responsiveness and cushioning in a lightweight package
- PUMAGRIP outsole comprised of forefoot rubber for optimal bending stiffness and maximal traction, plus minimal heel rubber for durability
- Guidance line shows the preferred movement path
- Reflective design elements on all sides
- Lace closure for a snug fit
- PUMA Formstrip on medial and lateral sides