The PUMA x TRACKSMITH collaboration honours the heritage of the runner and their commitment to the race and the craft of the run. In celebration of this tradition, we’ve retooled our evoSPEED Tokyo Brush track and field shoes for our fastest athletes, featuring a premium Clarino™ suede upper and an aggressive, full-length Pebax® plate allowing runners to reach maximum speed – just like Tommy Smith did in the OG spikes that inspired this Tracksmith upgrade.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- PROPULSION: Aggressive, full-length Pebax® plate
- LIGHTWEIGHT GRIP: 8 Replaceable pins and Brush-spike inspired secondary pins
- SECURE FIT: Premium Clarino™ suede for performance, fit, and upper lock-down.
- Low boot
- Clarino™ suede upper
- Full Length Pebax® Plate: Aggressive Full length sprint plate with 8 replaceable lightweight permanent spike pins for ultimate traction
- Secondary traction with the Brush spike inspired design that links to the 1968 Olympics Puma “Brush” sprint spike
- Racing last: Curved and tapered last brings the runner up onto their toes for maximum speed
- Replaceable Omni-Lyte Spike Pins: Lightweight. 2 X 8 = 16 pyramid spike pins in 7mm