The products of our First Mile collection use sustainable yarn that’s made from recycled plastic. First Mile is a people-focused network that strengthens micro-economies in Taiwan, Haiti, and Honduras. By employing people to collect plastic bottles which will be recycled, First Mile creates jobs and reduces environmental waste.
Crafted from sustainably-sourced recycled threads, the PUMA x First Mile Xtreme Training Tee features our signature dryCELL moisture-wicking technology, a unique chest pocket and ergonomic cutlines for unbounded freedom of movement from the first to last mile.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- First Mile: PUMA x First Mile turns plastic waste into products and empowers socially disadvantaged people.
- dryCELL: PUMA’s designation for moisture-wicking properties that help keep you dry and comfortable
- Flatlock Stitching: PUMA's solution for less friction and higher comfort
- Regular fit
- Crew neck
- Unique chest pocket
- Ergonomic sport cut lines
- First Mile graphics on chest pocket
- PUMA Cat Logo at chest
- Made with recycled yarn
- Shell: 86% polyester, 14% elastane
- Close All Fastenings
- Do Not Iron Print
- Do Not Use Fabric Softener
- Use Only Mild Detergent
- Wash And Iron Inside Out
- Wash With Similar Colours