The products of our First Mile collection use sustainable yarn that’s made from recycled plastic. First Mile is a people-focused network that strengthens micro-economies in Taiwan, Haiti, and Honduras. By employing people to collect plastic bottles which will be recycled, First Mile creates jobs and reduces environmental waste.
Make a statement in these stand-out training leggings. Made from sustainably sourced recycled yarns and featuring PUMA's dryCELL moisture-wicking technology, they perform as good as they look. Flatlock stitching means less friction, and the branded elasticated waistband with drawcord means you can adjust your fit to suit your needs as you workout.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- First Mile: The PUMA and First Mile recycling initiative turns plastic waste into products and empowers socially disadvantaged people.
- dryCELL: PUMA's designation for moisture-wicking properties that help keep you dry and comfortable
- Flatlock Stitching: PUMA's solution for less friction and higher comfort
- Contains Recycled Material: Made with recycled fibres. One of PUMA's answers to reduce its environmental impact.
- 7/8 Length
- Branded elastic waistband with adjustable drawcord
- Side mesh pockets
- Contrast fabric panelling on shins
- PUMA x FIRST MILE logo on left thigh
- Recycled polyester and elastane
- Mesh: 87% polyester, 13% elastane
- Shell: 77% polyester, 23% elastane
- Do Not Iron Print
- Do Not Use Fabric Softener
- Use Only Mild Detergent
- Wash And Iron Inside Out
- Wash With Similar Colours