Based in Seoul, Ader Error is more than a designer brand; they are an artist collective, working together to change the landscape of modern art and fashion. Their motto, But near missed things, is all about remixing the mundane to create something unexpected and beautiful. The third season of PUMA x ADER ERROR finds inspiration in a fusion of past and future, where old is new again and history is yet to be written.
Combining retro and futuristic elements, these ultra-hip Ader Error-designed track pants feature a straight leg silhouette, cool colour blocking and a roomy, relaxed fit.
- Relaxed fit
- Slip-in side pockets and a zip patch pocket at the back for secure storage solutions
- Ribbed cuffs
- Iconic PUMA T7 side panel inserts
- Waistband with an internal drawcord for a customised fit
- PUMA-branded accessories hanging from ball chain at left hip
- "New is the Past" woven label at back pocket
- Cotton and polyester
- Do Not Iron Accessories/Trims
- Remove Accessories Before Washing
- Tumble Dry Inside Out
- Use Detergent For Colours
- Wash Garment Inside Out