The products of our First Mile collection use sustainable yarn that’s made from recycled plastic. First Mile is a people-focused network that strengthens micro-economies in Taiwan, Haiti, and Honduras. By employing people to collect plastic bottles which will be recycled, First Mile creates jobs and reduces environmental waste.
You're looking at what used to be a whole bunch of plastic bottles. That's right, this stylish cross-body bag is fashioned from recycled yarn. Featuring zip openings into the main compartment and the front pocket as well as a side air mesh pocket, this has enough room to carry everything you need when you're on the go. It's tough, too, and won't let you down.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- First Mile: PUMA x First Mile turns plastic waste into products and empowers socially disadvantaged people
- Recycled fabric made from used plastic bottles
- Zip opening into main compartment
- Zip opening into front pocket
- Side air mesh pocket
- PUMA branded polyester lining
- Adjustable padded shoulder strap with air mesh
- PUMA Cat Logo and First Mile woven logo on front
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Shell: 100% polyester
- Do Not Use Detergent
- Remove Wet Items Immediately
- Wipe Clean With A Damp Cloth When Required