Our Exhale collection, which was made together with model and climate activist Cara Delevingne, is a yoga collection, which uses recycled polyester, natural dyes and offsets the carbon footprint. Exhale is a great example of what’s possible when we see sustainability as a creative challenge. These kinds of initiatives will help us rewrite the story of climate change.
The Exhale Crop Top turns sustainability into style. To create this studio piece, we utilized 84% recycled polyester and more sustainable dying methods, plus a delicate, ribbed texture fabric and metallic embroidery inspired by Cara Delevingne's body art. It’s a look that looks after the planet and your body with highly functional, four-way stretch and dryCELL tech to wick away sweat.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- dryCELL: PUMA's designation for moisture-wicking properties that help keep you dry and comfortable
- Contains Recycled Material: Made with recycled fibres. One of PUMA's answers to reduce its environmental impact.
- Tight fit
- Ribbed detail for an elevated look
- Cloud dye sustainable colouring that uses 25% less water, chemicals and energy than traditional dye for one-of-a-kind pieces
- PUMA Cat Logo at left hem
- Mesh: 87% polyester, 13% elastane
- Rib: 91% polyester, 9% elastane
- Shell: 84% polyester, 16% elastane
- Do Not Iron Print
- Do Not Use Fabric Softener
- Use Only Mild Detergent
- Wash And Iron Inside Out
- Wash With Similar Colours