Our Exhale collection, which was made together with model and climate activist Cara Delevingne, is a yoga collection, which uses recycled polyester, natural dyes and offsets the carbon footprint. Exhale is a great example of what’s possible when we see sustainability as a creative challenge. These kinds of initiatives will help us rewrite the story of climate change.
“Exhale” is our mantra. The Exhale Solid Bra was created for deep breaths in and healing breaths out. This bra offers low impact support through strategically placed straps, while a textured ribbed band and exclusive Exhale metallic embroidery give your look a breath of fresh air. We also bring sustainability into your practice with this premium 4-way stretch fabric made from 91% recycled polyester and cloud dying processes that use 25% less water, chemicals and energy than traditional dye.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- dryCELL: PUMA's designation for moisture-wicking properties that help keep you dry and comfortable
- Contains Recycled Material: Made with recycled fibres. One of PUMA's answers to reduce its environmental impact.
- Low-impact support
- Lightweight fit with a flattering and functional strappy back design for freedom of movement and stability
- Ribbed band for and elevated look
- Cloud dye sustainable colouring that uses 25% less water, chemicals and energy than traditional dye for one-of-a-kind pieces
- Front Lining: 84% polyester, 16% elastane
- Rib: 91% polyester, 9% elastane
- Shell: 84% polyester, 16% elastane
- Do Not Use Fabric Softener
- Use Only Mild Detergent
- Wash And Iron Inside Out
- Wash With Similar Colours