Our Exhale collection, which was made together with model and climate activist Cara Delevingne is a yoga collection, which uses recycled polyester, natural dyes and offsets the carbon footprint. Exhale is a great example of what’s possible when we see sustainability as a creative challenge. These kinds of initiatives will help us rewrite the story of climate change.
To offset any unavoidable emissions, PUMA partnered with First Climate, a leading provider of services relating to carbon neutrality, green energy, and water management to purchase credits toward the construction of small-sized biogas plants for rural energy supply, which is used to replace conventional fuels like firewood or coal.
The collection is made for those who want to make a more mindful space – spiritually, mentally, and environmentally, without losing any performance benefits.
Long lines and a drapey silhouette make the Exhale Power Mesh Jacket simply swoon-worthy. With dryCELL moisture-wicking technology for cool comfort and tie dye colouration to keep you feeling one-of-a-kind, this gorgeous garment will have you lounging in luxury.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- dryCELL: PUMA's designation for moisture-wicking properties that help keep you dry and comfortable
- Contains Recycled Material: Made with recycled fibres. One of PUMA's answers to reduce its environmental impact.
- Drapey silhouette with tie waist closure
- Made with breathable power mesh for enhanced breathability
- Cloud dye sustainable colouring that uses 25% less water, chemicals and energy than traditional dye for one-of-a-kind pieces
- PUMA Cat Logo at waist
- Shell: 87% polyester, 13% elastane
- Close All Fastenings
- Do Not Use Fabric Softener
- Use Only Mild Detergent
- Wash And Iron Inside Out
- Wash With Similar Colours