For our RE.GEN collection PUMA wanted to rethink waste. The collection is made from PUMA’s own waste material and other recycled materials: leather off-cuts, cotton off-cuts, and polyester made from recycled plastic.
Reduce. Reuse. Regenerate. The RE.GEN collection is inspired by the idea of regeneration in our changing world. Made from a soft blend of recycled and sustainably-sourced cotton, these leggings from the collection make a bold statement with a dynamic all-over graphic print and flattering high-rise silhouette.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- RE.GEN: The RE.GEN collection is inspired by the idea of regeneration. In an effort to reduce industry waste and repair our changing world, we've used non-virgin materials.
- Contains Recycled Material: Made with recycled fibres. One of PUMA's answers to reduce its environmental impact.
- Tight fit
- High-rise waistband
- All-over print with solid side panels
- Embroidered graphic on back leg
- Tyvek badge graphic on back waistband
- PUMA Archive No. 1 Logo TPU badge on waistband
- AOP warning: Product with all-over-printed graphics might not exactly match the images
- Cotton, recycled cotton and elastane
- Shell: 95% cotton, 5% elastane
- Use Detergent For Colours
- Wash And Iron Inside Out
- Wash With Similar Colours