For our RE.GEN collection PUMA wanted to rethink waste. The collection is made from PUMA’s own waste material and other recycled materials: leather off-cuts, cotton off-cuts, and polyester made from recycled plastic.
The RE.GEN collection is inspired by the ethos of regeneration: rebuilding or repairing something that's been lost or damaged.
This backpack is bursting with practical pockets and futuristic design features, with chunky hardware and contrast webbing and stitching details for a disruptive look. The body material and lining are made with 100% recycled materials, reducing waste and helping support more tenable manufacturing processes.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- RE.GEN: The RE.GEN collection is inspired by the idea of regeneration. In an effort to reduce industry waste and repair our changing world, we've used non-virgin materials.
- Contains Recycled Material: Made with recycled fibers. One of PUMA's answers to reduce our environmental impact.
- Two-way zip opening into main compartment
- Zip front compartment with additional zip pocket
- Side pockets with buckle closure
- Padded body and back panel
- Lined fabric laptop compartment inside
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps with plastic hardware and contrast webbing
- Webbing carry handle on top
- RE.GEN recycled silicone badge on front panel
- Label on front pocket explaining the RE.GEN story
- Recycled polyester and PU
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Shell: 100% polyester
- Do Not Use Detergent
- Remove Wet Items Immediately
- Wipe Clean With A Damp Cloth When Required