Sleek and strappy, the Exhale Studio Bra is the perfect peekaboo piece. Featuring flexible four way stretch fabric to take your daily practice to a new level. The mesh inserts for enhanced breathability helps to keep you cool and comfortable when the action heats up, it's both flattering and functional.
When designing the Exhale Collection, PUMA made thoughtful decisions around sustainability by using eco-conscious materials, such as at least 70% recycled polyester, and by fully offsetting any unavoidable emissions.
PUMA is committed to reducing its environmental impact and live up to its code of being “Forever Better”. That is why Cara Delevingne decided to partner with PUMA to create a performance collection that would combine two of her biggest passions – yoga and the environment.
To offset any unavoidable emissions, PUMA partnered with First Climate, a leading provider of services relating to carbon neutrality, green energy, and water management to purchase credits toward the construction of small-sized biogas plants for rural energy supply, which is used to replace conventional fuels like firewood or coal.
The collection is made for those who want to make a more mindful space – spiritually, mentally, and environmentally, without losing any performance benefits.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- dryCELL: PUMA's designation for moisture-wicking properties that help keep you dry and comfortable
- Contains Recycled Material: Made with recycled fibres. One of PUMA's answers to reduce its environmental impact.
- Low impact support
- Flexible fit with strategically placed straps for enhanced comfort
- Mesh inserts for breathability
- Four way stretch fabric
- Recycled polyester and elastane
- Mesh: 87% polyester, 13% elastane
- Rib: 91% polyester, 9% elastane
- Shell: 84% polyester, 16% elastane
- Do Not Iron Print
- Do Not Use Fabric Softener
- Use Only Mild Detergent
- Wash And Iron Inside Out
- Wash With Similar Colours