Our Exhale collection, which was made together with model and climate activist Cara Delevingne, is a yoga collection, which uses recycled polyester, natural dyes and offsets the carbon footprint. Exhale is a great example of what’s possible when we see sustainability as a creative challenge. These kinds of initiatives will help us rewrite the story of climate change.
Suit up with sleek, studio-ready confidence in the Exhale Leotard. Rooted in the idea of creating a more mindful space- spiritually, mentally and environmentally- the Exhale Yoga collection is made using eco-conscious materials, with minimalist design and elevated embroidery. With a flexible four-way stretch and PUMA's dryCELL moisture-wicking tech, this leotard will help you move closer to a more peaceful state of mind.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- dryCELL: PUMA's designation for moisture-wicking properties that help keep you dry and comfortable
- Contains Recycled Material: Made with recycled fibres. One of PUMA's answers to reduce its environmental impact.
- Tight fit
- Scooped back detail
- Mesh inserts for enhanced breathability
- Four-way stretch fabric
- Metallic PUMA Cat Logo at left thigh
- Recycled polyester and elastane
- Mesh: 87% polyester, 13% elastane
- Shell: 84% polyester, 16% elastane
- Do Not Iron Print
- Do Not Use Fabric Softener
- Use Only Mild Detergent
- Wash And Iron Inside Out
- Wash With Similar Colours