Based in Seoul, Ader Error is more than a designer brand; they are an artist collective, working together to change the landscape of modern art and fashion. Their motto, But near missed things, is all about remixing the mundane to create something unexpected and beautiful. The third season of PUMA x ADER ERROR finds inspiration in a fusion of past and future, where old is new again and history is yet to be written.
Korean design collective ADER ERROR's love of form made them the perfect collab partner to take on these PUMA x ADER ERROR CELL Alien sneakers. The hallmark chunky form of our CELL series gets a streamlined look that's decked out in a mesh upper and slashes of suede overlays. CELL cushioning tech powers the midsole, and the rubber outsole offers grips. Hits of ADER ERROR and PUMA branding tie all the elements together.
FEATURES + BENEFITS
- IMEVA: PUMA's midsole for a lightweight and comfortable feel
- Mesh upper for breathability
- CELL Cushioning Technology
- Rubber outsole for grip
- Lace closure for a snug fit
- PUMA Formstrip at medial and lateral sides
- "Under The Past" and "CELL Alien" Wordmark labels at tongue
- PUMA and ADER ERROR branding at tongue
- Detachable ADER ERROR tags at lace closure
- PUMA Cat Logo at heel