PUMA is pairing up again with one of rock's most influential artists, Paul Stanley from KISS. The American rock band formed in New York City in 1973, and went on to release 44 albums, selling more than 100 million albums worldwide. The band is known for its performance and style - from their make-up and costumes, to their unconventional performances with smoking guitars, shooting rockets, levitating drum kits and pyrotechnics.
These badass hi-tops take court style to the stage. Decked out in animal prints, with a furry leopard-printed back half and star-studded Formstrip, Paul Stanley's signature flair is on full display in these Ralph Sampsons.
- Archive Ralph Sampson mid-top silhouette
- Leather vamp with furry leopard-print back panel and collar
- Extended tongue structure with zip pocket at tongue label
- Double metallic strap closure
- Rubber outsole for grip
- PUMA x PAUL STANLEY branded tongue label
- PUMA Formstrip with studded stars throughout