Based out of Shanghai, Tyakasha is taking over the streetwear world with their lively, eclectic prints and designs. For their latest collection, Tyakasha goes intergalactic with designs inspired by an adventurous team of astronauts and their space pirate boat.
First launched in 1968, the PUMA Roma set the benchmark for what's now become the go-to reference point for retro-style sneakers, with its elliptical form and wave tread pattern. Shanghai-based brand TYAKASHA brings its gender non-conforming sensibility to these PUMA x TYAKASHA Roma kicks, kitting them out in a soft leather and suede overlays. Playful illustrated motifs float on the side and footbed, and PUMA and TYAKASHA branding details feature on the tongue, lateral side and heel.
- Leather upper
- Rubber outsole for grip
- Lace closure for a snug fit
- An update to the popular PUMA Roma
- PUMA Formstrips at medial and lateral sides
- PUMA x TYAKASHA Logo at tongue
- PUMA Roma callout at lateral side
- TYAKASHA Boat print at heel side
- TYAKASHA Logo at heel