The products of our First Mile collection use sustainable yarn that’s made from recycled plastic. First Mile is a people-focused network that strengthens micro-economies in Taiwan, Haiti, and Honduras. By employing people to collect plastic bottles which will be recycled, First Mile creates jobs and reduces environmental waste.
The ultimate training base layer. Made from sustainably sourced recycled yarns and featuring PUMA's dryCELL moisture-wicking technology, this lightweight, highly breathable tee will perform as hard as you do. An informative graphic emblazoned across the wearer's back adds a fresh new season look.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- First Mile: The PUMA and First Mile recycling initiative turns plastic waste into products and empowers socially disadvantaged people.
- dryCELL: PUMA's designation for moisture-wicking properties that help keep you dry and comfortable
- Contains Recycled Material: Made with recycled fibres. One of PUMA's answers to reduce its environmental impact.
- Crew neck
- Short sleeves
- Lightweight, breathable performance mesh
- First Mile seasonal graphic on back
- PUMA x FIRST MILE logo on chest
- Recycled polyester, polyester and lycra
- Shell: 86% polyester, 14% elastane
- Do Not Iron Print
- Do Not Use Fabric Softener
- Use Only Mild Detergent
- Wash And Iron Inside Out
- Wash With Similar Colours