ATELIER NEW REGIME is the real deal. They’re known for modern designs that incorporate the French-English cultural fusion of their stomping ground. The debut of PUMA x ATELIER NEW REGIME uses ATELIER NEW REGIME’s signature bright orange as a motif, with winterized elements and motorsport-inspired designs. It’s a collection steeped in the tradition of streetwear with a modern, polished aesthetic.
The PUMA x ATELIER NEW REGIME Court Platform Brace Sneakers are the perfect fusion of function and style. The Platform jumps to the next level with ANR detailing and a Court silhouette with a smooth suede upper and rubberised hardware details. Adjustable plastic binding across the forefront keeps a comfortable fit while a thick rubber sole adds traction. With a co-branded woven label at the tongue, these sneakers are perfect for any PUMA or ANR fan.
- Update to the classic Platform Sneakers
- Court-style silhouette
- Smooth suede upper
- Rubberised hardware detailing
- Soft padded tongue
- Adjustable plastic binding across forefoot
- Thick rubber sole with embossed branding around midsole
- Pull tab at heel for easy on/off
- PUMA Cat Logo at front
- PUMA x ATELIER NEW REGIME woven label at tongue