The Court Star sneaker has more than earned its stripes, being the shoe of choice in the '80s among tennis champs such as Boris Becker. We've reissued this classic, staying true to its low-rise form. A perforated PUMA Formstrip detail boosts breathability, while the rubber outsole takes care of traction and enhances agility.
- Tennis-inspired silhouette
- Leather upper
- Rubber outsole for grip
- Lace closure for a snug fit
- Perforated PUMA Formstrip detail at medial and lateral sides
- PUMA Archive No. 1 Label at tongue
- PUMA Court Star callout at lateral side