Simplicity and functionality are cornerstones of Scandinavian design, and Han Kjøbenhavn takes them to an extraordinary place. The latest PUMA x HAN KJØBENHAVN collection effortlessly combines performance-inspired elements with hand-crafted, analog detailing.
Renowned for its industrial minimalist flair, Danish brand Han Kjøbenhavn has been reinventing the streetwear game for over a decade. For their collab with PUMA, the team brings voluminous form, sharp lines and an elemental approach to the table, and these PUMA x HAN KJØBENHAVN sneakers take all of this and combine it with our Running System tech for the ultimate cushioning effect with each step. The upper juxtaposes mesh with leather overlays, reflective trims and neon details and is finished in a contrasting colour-blocked palette. A rubberised heel counter offers additional support, while the rubber outsole delivers instant traction. A PUMA Cat Logo is affixed to the tongue, and subtle PUMA x HAN KJØBENHAVN branding features on the lateral side.
FEATURES + BENEFITS
- IMEVA: PUMA's midsole for a lightweight and comfortable feel
- Running System: PUMA's comfortable cushion technology celebrates the reinvention of a unique moment or movement in culture
- Textile and leather upper
- Rubber outsole for grip
- Lace closure for a snug fit
- Rubberised rear heel counter support
- PUMA Cat Logo at tongue
- PUMA x HAN KJØBENHAVN branding at lateral side