Yes, these shoes look great. And thanks to ProFoam in the midsole they deliver great responsiveness. And because of their durable PUMAGRIP outsole they have great traction, too. But, more than that, your purchase leads to great things. That's because they use First Mile yarn, made from plastic bottles collected in Haiti, Honduras and Taiwan, and designed to support local communities and create a positive social and environmental impact on those places and beyond.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- First Mile: PUMA x First Mile turns plastic waste into products and empowers socially disadvantaged people.
- ProFoam: PUMA's lightweight, high-rebound EVA midsole solution provides instant cushioning and a responsive ride
- PUMAGRIP: PUMA's durable rubber compound that provides all-surface traction
- Low boot
- TPU caging
- ProFoam midsole for lightweight responsiveness
- PUMAGRIP outsole rubber for the perfect combination of traction and durability
- Uses sustainable First Mile yarn, made from plastic bottles
- PUMA Wordmark on lateral side
- PUMA Cat Logo on tongue