For our RE.GEN collection PUMA wanted to rethink waste. The collection is made from PUMA’s own waste material and other recycled materials: leather off-cuts, cotton off-cuts, and polyester made from recycled plastic.
The RE.GEN collection is inspired by the ethos of regeneration - rebuilding or repairing something that's been lost or damaged.
Sitting somewhere between a bomber and a utility jacket, and with a dash of street attitude thrown in, the RE.GEN Cropped Women's Jacket brings this new concept to your wardrobe.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- RE.GEN: The RE.GEN collection is inspired by the idea of regeneration. In an effort to reduce industry waste and repair our changing world, we've used non-virgin materials.
- Contains Recycled Material: Made with recycled fibres. One of PUMA's answers to reduce its environmental impact.
- Cropped fit
- Stand-up collar with full-zip closure
- Patch pockets with flap on front
- Ribbed hem and cuffs
- Woven overlay
- Tyvek badge graphic on back
- Embroidered graphic on sleeve
- PUMA Archive No. 1 Logo TPU badge on front
- Cotton and recycled cotton
- Rib: 96% cotton, 4% elastane
- Shell: 100% cotton
- Overlay: 100% polyester
- Do Not Iron Accessories/Trims
- Use Detergent For Colours
- Wash And Iron Inside Out
- Wash With Similar Colours