Inspired by and designed after four-time All-Star, NBA Rookie of the Year, Houston Rockets alumni and Hall-of-Famer Ralph Sampson, these clean, classic, court-ready high tops combine sport style with modern urban fashion. In celebration of his legacy, PUMA is bringing this signature shoe back from the archives – this time in collaboration with the an iconic cast of characters. First created in 1950 by Charles Schulz, Peanuts ran for 50 years and remains one of the most beloved comic strips of all time. Featuring all-over prints of Snoopy, Woodstock and Charlie Brown having fun playing sports – even if they are a bit clumsy – with embroidered badges and playfully mismatched left and rights, your little one will hit the playground with pride.
- Synthetic leather upper with suede overlays and mesh lining
- Perforation at toe
- Hook-and-loop closure for an adjustable fit
- PUMA Cat Logo at tongue
- Gold foil Ralph Sampson signature at quarter
- Snoopy, Woodstock and Charlie Brown patches scattered all over
- PUMA Kids' style: Recommended for young kids between 4 and 8 years