Living as your authentic self should not be open to debate. Inspired and created by Cara Delevingne, Forever Free is PUMA’s latest Pride collection to celebrate the LGBTQ+ community. PUMA is proud to donate 20% of the proceeds to the Cara Delevingne Foundation, which supports LGBTQ+ organizations around the world.
Taking cues from PUMA's most iconic styles but reimagined for today, the X-Ray² Square Rainbow Trainers are retro chic. Big and bold, with a pretty pops of colour and chunky silhouette, these cool kicks are sure to pop off the pavement.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- SoftFoam+: PUMA's comfort sockliner for instant step-in and long-lasting comfort that provides soft cushioning every step of your day
- IMEVA: PUMA's material for a lightweight and comfortable feel
- Tumbled synthetic leather upper
- IMEVA midsole
- Rubber outsole
- Lace closure for a snug fit
- PUMA No. 1 Logo at tongue
- PUMA No. 2 Logo at lateral sides
- PUMA Formstrip at lateral sides