The second season of PUMA x LES BENJAMINS unites cultural heritage, contemporary style and a passion for art and photography, with designs that celebrate exploration and the neverending search for the greatest photograph. Featuring a mix of streetwear, outdoor gear and nature-inspired details, this new collection is ready to walk the streets of New York or climb the mountains of Peru – whatever it takes to get that perfect shot.
LES BENJAMINS founder Bünyamin Aydin works in two of his biggest influences into this PUMA x LES BENJAMINS men's hoodie: tech and his home town of Istanbul. A carpet-inspired print covers one panel of the hood, while the unassuming kangaroo pocket on the front houses an inner mesh pocket and webbing straps for an innovative storage solution. A reflective rubber graphic sits on the back, and PUMA x LES BENJAMINS branding can be found on the hood's drawcords and above the left hem.
- Relaxed fit
- Multi-functional kangaroo pocket with inner mesh pocket and webbing straps
- Carpet-inspired all-over print covering half of hood
- Reflective rubber graphic at back
- PUMA x LES BENJAMINS branding at hood drawcords
- Silicon PUMA x LES BENJAMINS badge at left hem
- Cotton, polyester and elastane
- Do Not Iron Print
- Use Only Mild Detergent
- Wash And Iron Inside Out
- Wash Separately