A California streetwear brand with an edge, The Hundreds practises a mantra of "people over product" to create fresh perspectives on streetwear with designs as unique as their consumers. Using sustainable materials like chrome-free leather and recycled rubber and polyester, this collection is designed with environmental awareness in mind, crafting consciousness into a hopeful future.
In its second season, the PUMA x HUNDREDS collaboration brings you the RS-2K: a mix of sustainable materials combined with unique splashes of colour for a rogue and dynamic design.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- IMEVA: PUMA’s midsole for a lightweight and comfortable feel
- Running System: PUMA's comfortable cushioning technology celebrates the reinvention of a unique moment and movement in culture
- Recycled open hole mesh upper
- Chrome-free suede overlays
- Rubber outsole for grip
- Lace closure with recycled round laces
- Pull tab at heel
- PUMA x THE HUNDREDS callout at tongue
- THE HUNDREDS graphics on heel piece