Based in Seoul, Ader Error is more than a designer brand; they are an artist collective, working together to change the landscape of modern art and fashion. Their motto, But near missed things, is all about remixing the mundane to create something unexpected and beautiful. The third season of PUMA x ADER ERROR finds inspiration in a fusion of past and future, where old is new again and history is yet to be written.
The most beautiful mistakes were always meant to be. The PUMA x ADER ERROR Roma comes in whisper white with contrast stitching following its subtle shape. It includes a textile patch stitched on the lateral beside a distinctive metal plate.
FEATURES + BENEFITS
- CMEVA: PUMA's compression-moulded EVA midsole for lightweight performance
- Bootie construction
- Suede upper
- Rubber outsole for grip
- Lace closure for a snug fit
- PUMA Formstrip at medial and lateral sides
- PUMA callout and textile label at lateral side
- ADER ERROR metal plate at lateral side
- Subtle ADER ERROR prints on the toe
- PUMA x ADER ERROR co-branded tongue and sockliner